Revision as of 16:35, 12 May 2010 by EniWikiBot
See BibTeX for more info.
- Article - An article from a journal or magazine.
- Book - A book with an explicit publisher.
- Booklet - A work that is printed and bound, but without a named publisher or sponsoring institution.
- Conference - The same as inproceedings, included for Scribe compatibility.
- Inbook - A part of a book, usually untitled. May be a chapter (or section or whatever) and/or a range of pages.
- Incollection - A part of a book having its own title.
- Inproceedings - An article in a conference proceedings.
- Manual - Technical documentation.
- Master's thesis
- Misc - For use when nothing else fits.
- PhD Thesis
- Proceedings - The proceedings of a conference.
- Technical report - A report published by a school or other institution, usually numbered within a series.
- Unpublished - A document having an author and title, but not formally published.