See Country Power Plant Overview for the same view for other countries.
- Portal:Power Plants - documentation about this project
- Interactive full map featuring all power plants in Barbados.
- KML file for Google Earth of all the power plants on Enipedia.
- Barbados gives a larger overview of energy production and use in Barbados, beyond that of electricity production.
- If a power plant is missing, a new power plant can be added here
These pages are meant to help with fixing issues in the dataset.
- Power plants with references - shows a list of power plants in Barbados, along with references and notes associated with them.
- Power plants without coordinates - we don't know where these plants are located.
- Power plants without fuel types - we don't know what fuel these plants use.
- Power plants without power conversion units - we don't have information on the individual power conversion units for these power plants. Many of these units (usually a boiler + turbine + generator) may exist for a given power plant.
For a full list of energy companies in Barbados see Barbados/Energy_Companies.
Number of plants per fuel type
Click on the links in the "Fuel Type" column to go to an overview of all the power plants in that country using that fuel. Note: there may be double counting here if a power plant has more than one fuel type.
|Fuel Type||Number of Power Plants|
Power Plants on the Map (top 50)
See also our full map featuring all power plants in Barbados.
Power Generation by Fuel Type
Note: this only takes into account power plants for which fuel type is known to Enipedia.
Power Plant Output (MWh) vs CO2 Emissions (Tons)
Power Plant Generation Capacity Expansion Plans (2010-2020)
List of Power Plants in Barbados (limited to 200)
|Spring Garden Powerplant||1,321,690||499,193,000||378|
|Arawak Cement Plant Powerplant||42,514||21,668,100||510|
|Garrison Hill Powerplant||39,793||20,396,200||513|
|St Thomas Brc Powerplant||92||0||0|
|Harrison's Cave Powerplant||29||0||0|
|Bam Bagasse Powerplant||0||0||0|
|Mangrove Pond Landfill Powerplant||Landfill Gas||0||0||0|