Revision as of 00:50, 16 June 2012 by ChrisDavis
Introduction / Guide
Working with the MediaWiki Software
Working with the Semantic MediaWiki Software
This is what enables us to use the wiki similar to database. This allows us to specify properties and values that are embedded on the pages.
Overview of this wiki
- About Enipedia
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to find things on the wiki
- Learning Sparql - How to use the Sparql query language, which is useful if you want to query data on the wiki.
- Special:Categories - Overview of the types of things that are documented here
- Special:Properties - Overview of the properties things have
- OpeningDataProcess - used by Enipedia to load data.
- Check the Category:Documentation for various instructions we have compiled