Direct Carbon Fuel Cell
 DCFC ( Direct Carbon Fuel Cell)
Some DCFC researchers have been discussing an idea for an internationally-accessible web site for carbon conversion fuel cells that would bring together the many different aspects of direct conversion into a single broad-based forum. It has a dual purpose:
1. bring this field and its literature to the attention of the scientific and industrial communities.
So the first part is an annotated bibliography of all work published in the field, with references expanded to include titles and a few lines of descriptive material (hopefully from the author)--more than a title, less than an abstract, about the length of a "tweet."
2. provide a forum for friendly discussion and information exchange among those active in its research.
The second part would have many sections devoted separately to, for example, molten carbonate cells (analogous to MCFC), hybrid cells using solid oxide conductors in series or parallel with molten electrolyte, cells using solid oxide conductors in series with "dry" fuels, fundamental science in support of carbon conversion in fuel cells including modeling, and economic/exergy models of alternative routes to solid fuels conversion. Each section would be introduced by someone active in the field, with perhaps a 1-2 page summary. It is in these sections that we would link to papers and manuscripts (observing copyright restrictions), and encourage discussion. A section on hybrid cells and one for the economic/exergy modeling! And a separate section on models
This wiki might serve the purpose. Let's give it a try.
 Logging in
- You can log in at the upper right as shown in the image on the right.
- First-time users have to make an account but they are free to do that themselves
- In the toolbox bottom left you can see 'upload file' when you are logged in. You can click it to upload a file, or just click here.
 Adding Literature
HOW TO ADD YOUR ARTICLES? and have a direct link to your article in Science Direct or any other data base do the following:
- CLICK "edit" on the upper right tap of this page or at the right hand side of this page above the line at the height of 'Articles'.
- Put the title of the article between double square brackets in the list below,
- then save,
- then click on it to create a new page.
- On this new page, you can put the digital object identifier (DOI) of your published article between <doi></doi> tags (using lower case, like <doi>10.1115/1.4003750</doi>),
- then click save and see if it finds the reference,
- then click save again to save the page.
PS: The link will only give access to your paper if your institute has the rights to acces Science Direct (or any other literature database)
- Clean Energy from a Carbon Fuel Cell
- Review of Fuels for Direct Carbon Fuel Cells
- A novel direct carbon fuel cell by approach of tubular solid oxide fuel cells
- A comprehensive review of direct carbon fuel cell technology
- Towards multi-source multi-product energy systems
- Modeling of a Direct Carbon Fuel Cell System
- Modeling of a Methane Fuelled Direct Carbon Fuel Cell System
- A Theoretical Study of the Carbon/Carbonate/Hydroxide (Electro-) Chemical System in a Direct Carbon Fuel Cell
- Integration of direct carbon fuel cells with concentrated solar power
- Analytical modeling of electrochemical mechanisms in CO2 and CO/CO2 producing Direct Carbon Fuel Cell
- A multi-source multi-product internal reforming fuel cell energy system as a stepping stone in the transition towards a more sustainable energy and transport sector
- Flexible Coproduction of Hydrogen and Power Using Internal Reforming Solid Oxide Fuel Cells System
- Fuel Cells. Chapter in Modern Aspects of Electrochemistry
- Hydrogen production from carbon using a Direct Carbon Fuel Cell