To Do
- Use field knowledge to fill the blanks: France/Powerplants
- Build some tools to help matching together different datasets:
- Setup a wikibot for mass imports
 Power grid
- Following example by ITOWorld, harvest data from OpenStreetMap: done (see scraper here)
- Build tooling to sort out data and prepare it for Enipedia: first step here
- Start expanding the current stub here
 Gas infrastructure
- LNG terminals: expand the current very basic data, distinguishing liquefaction and regasification terminals, making them mappable, etc... Fix issue with units: incorrect (StorageVolume) or unclear (RegasificationCapacity is yearly while Firm Capacity is daily). Some starting points at  and . A proposed template inspired by powerplants is at Template:LNGTerminal. An example of rendering at User:Nono/North West Shelf LNG Terminal.
- List of LNG terminals with their key figures for reference.
- UGS: current data is Europe-centered and quite wobbly (withdrawal capacity but not injection...). Does not seem to come from GSE.
- Could use IGU data to expand to worldwide coverage and make dataset more scientifically useful.
- Pipelines: work by Alfredas is impressive, but see what can be done to sort up things: drawn pipelines do not always take country borders into account, ignore operators... Task is huge.
- Production end is totally missing. Lots of data is available for North Sea and could be plugged at orphaned pipe terminations.